1. The contractual liability of the Office shall be governed by the law applicable to the contract in question.
2. The Court of Justice shall be competent to give judgment pursuant to any arbitration clause contained in a contract concluded by the Office.
3. In the case of non-contractual liability, the Office shall, in accordance with the general principles common to the laws of the Member States, make good any damage caused by its departments or by its servants in the performance of their duties.
4. The Court of Justice shall have jurisdiction in disputes relating to compensation for the damage referred to in paragraph 3.
5. The personal liability of its servants towards the Office shall be governed by the provisions laid down in the Staff Regulations or in the Conditions of Employment applicable to them.