1. The Office of the country of the person in whose name the international registration stands shall likewise notify the International Bureau of all annulments, cancellations, renunciations, transfers, and other changes made in the entry of the mark in the national register, if such changes also affect the international registration.
2. The Bureau shall record those changes in the International Register, shall notify them in turn to the Offices of the contracting countries, and shall publish them in its journal.
3. A similar procedure shall be followed when the person in whose name the international registration stands requests a reduction of the list of goods or services to which the registration applies.
4. Such transactions may be subject to a fee, which shall be fixed by the Regulations.
5. The subsequent addition of new goods or services to the said list can be obtained only by filing a new application as prescribed in Article 3.
6. The substitution of one of the goods or services for another shall be treated as an addition.