1. Actions may be brought before the Court of Justice against decisions of the Boards of Appeal on appeals.
2. The action may be brought on grounds of lack of competence, infringement of an essential procedural requirement, infringement of the Treaty, of this Regulation or of any rule of law relating to their application, or misuse of power.
3. The Court of Justice shall have jurisdiction to annul or to alter the contested decision.
4. The action shall be open to any party to appeal proceedings which has been unsuccessful, in whole or in part, in its submissions.
5. The action shall be brought before the Court of Justice within two months of the date of service of the decision of the Board of Appeal.
6. The Office shall be required to take the necessary measures to comply with the judgment of the Court of Justice.