1. Meetings of the Administrative Council shall be convened by its Chairman.
2. The President of the Office shall take part in the deliberations, unless the Administrative Council decides otherwise. He shall not have the right to vote.
3. The Administrative Council shall hold an ordinary meeting once a year; in addition, it shall meet on the initiative of its Chairman or at the request of the Commission or of one-third of the Member States.
4. It shall adopt rules of procedure, and may set up, in accordance with these rules, Committees placed under its authority.
5. The Administrative Council may invite observers to attend its meetings.
6. The secretariat for the Administrative Council shall be provided by the Office.